Friday, May 20, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Happy Friday, everyone! I've had a whirlwind couple of days this week-- my roommate from college is here from New York, and we've had lots of (culinary) adventures so far. I'll post about that this weekend after he leaves, I promise! And now for some blank-filling:



1.   People always tell me I look like      Scully from the X-Files. I do have red hair, but I never really saw the connection.

2.  Friends don't let friends    miss out on great opportunities (even if they're scared), and friends don't let friends' significant others mistreat them .

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     being a tourist in your own city, and reading in a park by a fountain .

4.  My favorite accessory is   an Irish trinity necklace that I got a few years ago. I wear it every day. I'm also a big scarf girl.

5.  If I could afford it I would     buy a house (or 3) in Europe-- one in London, because that's our favorite place to be, one in France, to work on my slipping language skills, and one in Italy (or maybe Greece) for the winter :) 

6.  The cure for boredom is       to bake!!  .

7.  I am currently "in like" with      Adele's music, especially when paired with a Blueberry Thrill (blueberries, gin, club soda and lemon twists-- the recipe is in June's Cooking Light magazine). 

Tonight I'm off to see my friend in a show called Passing Strange. It was written be Cee-Lo Green, and it won a bunch of awards on Broadway. My friend is an amazing singer and actress (and hilarious to boot), so I'm super excited! I hope everyone enjoys the beautiful spring weather today!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your answers and I am boredom baker too!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love the X-Files! And, you're not alone on loving Adele...she's great.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog. Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete