Friday, June 3, 2011

picnic by the lake

For some reason, I've been fixated on the idea of a picnic by the lake for a couple of years, and we've never actually done it. In my head it's a cross between a garden party and going to the beach, but lugging a bunch of stuff downtown and trying to make sure food doesn't spoil or get squished kind of kills my Martha Stewart buzz, you know? Even though we're probably just going to bring some PB&J's, I'm pretty excited! Aside from the inevitable spillage (I have a hard time not wearing my food sometimes, I hate to say!), I wouldn't have to worry about this outfit spoiling in the June sun! The layers are perfect for Sunday's mid-70's temps, and I'll be perfectly relaxed and ready for Book Club in the evening. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

picnic by the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment