1. People always tell me I look like Scully from the X-Files. I do have red hair, but I never really saw the connection.
2. Friends don't let friends miss out on great opportunities (even if they're scared), and friends don't let friends' significant others mistreat them .
3. A sunny day is perfect for being a tourist in your own city, and reading in a park by a fountain .
4. My favorite accessory is an Irish trinity necklace that I got a few years ago. I wear it every day. I'm also a big scarf girl.
5. If I could afford it I would buy a house (or 3) in Europe-- one in London, because that's our favorite place to be, one in France, to work on my slipping language skills, and one in Italy (or maybe Greece) for the winter :)
6. The cure for boredom is to bake!! .
7. I am currently "in like" with Adele's music, especially when paired with a Blueberry Thrill (blueberries, gin, club soda and lemon twists-- the recipe is in June's Cooking Light magazine).
Tonight I'm off to see my friend in a show called Passing Strange. It was written be Cee-Lo Green, and it won a bunch of awards on Broadway. My friend is an amazing singer and actress (and hilarious to boot), so I'm super excited! I hope everyone enjoys the beautiful spring weather today!